SpectraComm Training Program: 4S Conversations® – Foundation Program
Building Conversational Excellence
• Two to Four Hour Training Session
• One to Five Day Workshop
Managers face greater complexity in their role today than ever before and need to deliver results now. While many see the value in coaching and developing their people, often the perception is that they don’t have the time to do so. Couple that with broader span of control and more employees to manage; interactions can default to a tell-oriented, point-and-direct experience. The result is that the same problems surface and need to be solved again and again, wasting precious time and effort.
The 4S Conversations® Program provides a simple, scale-able process for managers to coach and develop their people in the fast paced market in which they compete. The program is designed to help leaders manage the talent on their teams through more focused and strategic conversations. The goal is for every manager-employee interaction to build a culture of continuous improvement and trust while driving toward success.
By participating in the 4S Conversations® – Foundation Program, managers will:
- Significantly improve the quality of their work relationships
- Achieve targets more consistently
- Foster a spirit of accountability at the employee/peer level
- Increase the impact of existing organizational performance communication tools/processes and training
- Invest the right amount in both performance management and individual development
- Build high value trusting relationships
- Provide a forum to address the unique challenges of their people