Choice Leadership™ Program
Proven Strategies To Create A High-Performance Environment
The SpectraComm Choice Leadership™ Program is an integrative program designed to equip leaders to get the best from themselves and their people through the application and integration of intrinsic motivators that keep employees engaged and functioning to their highest potential.
Choice Leadership™ was developed as a response to the long-standing employee disengagement statistics reported on by the Gallup Organization year after year because the typical approach to leadership is not working well for more than 70% of employees. Building and sustaining high-performance teams requires a different approach than most leaders are using.
Our Choice Leadership™ program provides leaders with a new leadership model that fits naturally into a leader’s routine and saves them time and energy, while increasing performance, productivity, and profits.
In the Choice Leadership™ Program, Leaders Learn to:
- Communicate and connect in ways that inspire employees to give you, their team
members and the company their best every day
- See deeper into what creates stress and what motivates each employee
- Ask questions in a way that consistently gets the job done, and done right
- Give directives that get you exactly the outcome you want
- Create an environment where employees are intrinsically motivated and driven
to help you and the company succeed
- Regularly inspire employees to peak levels of performance
- Give feedback employees will appreciate and heed
- Foster independence and enhance employees’ ability to work through problems
and discover solutions on their own
- Keep employees engaged and interested
- Effectively match people’s skills with your organization’s needs
- Customize your approach to get the best from every employee
Choice Leadership™ equips leaders to get the best from each member of their team; to have fully engaged, high-performance teams that require minimal time from their leader to get the job done.
Improving Employee Performance and Attitudes
The Choice Leadership™ approach enables employees to reflect on difficult situations, make sense of what happened, and extract valuable learning which can then be used to solve problems in the moment, and in the future. Employees gain a sense of ownership in outcomes and pride in tackling and working through difficult challenges, which over time greatly increases their ability to work independently and in self-directed teams.
The skills leaders gain in the Choice Leadership™ program significantly change unhealthy dynamics and improve employee performance and attitudes. Star performers who are eager to advance, but have nowhere to go inside the company, under-performers who are dragging the rest of the team down, steady contributors who feel bored or neglected, talented workers who lack social skills and are wreaking havoc among co-workers, and other challenging employees can all be effectively redirected.
Learn More About The Choice Leadership Program
- Allow Us to Conduct A PulsePoint Organizational Health Diagnostic at NO Cost To You
Learn More About Why You Want Your Group, Team or Organization To Operate In The GOLD ZONE
The Payoffs are Substantial.
Benefits of the Choice Leadership™ Program Include:
- Deeper learning – about yourself, how you’re perceived, your people, and where everyone can improve for optimal outcomes
- Faster action – advancing goals faster and with greater precision
- Broader perspective – for making better decisions
- Awareness – to adjust beliefs and attitudes that may be limiting success
- Greater confidence – to ‘lean in’ and make bolder moves
- Clarity – of the values and needs that drive decisions, actions, and commitment to what you stand for, which leads to greater conviction
- Expansion – insights into blind spot and ways to improve not previously seen
- Support and encouragement – for improving specific skills, such as communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, strategic planning, influence and persuasion
- Unbiased feedback – for honest evaluation of needs for progress
- Measurable ROI – higher performance, greater productivity, bigger profits